Shield Pony Wide range of products
Pony srl: Products
8 high quality product categories
- Magnetic switches and reed or small electronic sensors with high switching capacity and long electrical life. Housing in polyamide, metal or stainless steel. Complete range of clamps, brackets and accessories for mounting on all commercially available cylinders, also without pre-set slot. Standard sensitivity, other sensitivities on request. Working temperature -20 to +120°C, protection degree IP65/IP68.
- Distribution box, 2 to 15 sockets with or without signalling Led, with 1 or 2 signals, for connecting sensors and actuators. Integrated control cable or input with connector. TPU polyurethane housing, nickel-plated and gold-plated CuZn contact, nickel-plated brass fixing nuts. Operating temperature from -25 to + 80 °C, protection degree IP68. Wide range of special circuits on request.
- Low profile spiders: solve space problems, reduce time and the possibility of installation errors. From 2 to 15 outputs in single row, double row or triple row star configuration. With integrated wiring, sockets or custom hybrid solutions with special circuits made to customer request. TPU polyurethane housing, working temperature from -25 to + 80 °C, protection degree IP68.
Round connectors M8, M12, M23, 7/8"
- Round connectors M8, M12, M23, 7/8". From 1 to 25 poles, several phases. For sensor and junction box applications. Moulded with cable or to be wired straight or angled, for front or back panel mounting. Polyurethane PUR or brass housing, nickel plated brass or stainless steel ferrule, gold plated CuZn contacts over nickel plating. Working temperature -40 to +80°C, protection degree IP 67.
Connectors for electrovalve over molded with cable
- Connectors for electrovalve: square 18mm EN175301-803 style A, rectangular 11mm industrial standard style B or 10mm EN175301-803 style B, micro 8mm EN175301-803 style C or 9,4mm industrial standard style C. PUR polyurethane housing or TPR thermoplastic rubber. Working temperature -40 to +125°C, IP65/IP67 protection degree. Wide range of circuits available.
Connectors for electrovalve to be wired
- Connectors for electrovalve: square 18mm EN175301-803 style A, rectangular 11mm industrial standard style B or 10mm EN175301-803 style B. Housing in nylon 30% FV, connections with nickel-plated CuZn screw terminals or tinned brass crimp fastons. Working temperature from -40 to +125°C, protection degree IP67. Wide range of circuits available.
- Sub-D sub-miniature tray connectors assembled or with connection to be welded. From 9 to 62 poles high density, single end or extension. For application on electrovalves and junction boxes. Thermoplastic coating UL94-V0, nickel-plated and gold-plated CuZn contacts. Working temperature -20 to + 80 °C, protection degree IP40.
- Signal and power cables, carrying the main approval marks (UL, CSA, IEMMEQU etc.) unipolar, multipolar and multisection. Sheath and conductors available in a wide variety of colours and materials. Cables available in reels or pre-processed (cutting, stripping, spiralling, fitting of terminals) on customer request, in small and large quantities.